NEET – NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY CUM ENTRANCE TEST
As per the official notification released by NTA, NEET 2020 is scheduled for May 3, 2020. NEET Registration process will commence from December 2, 2019. The last date to submit the application form is December 31, 2019. For NEET Registration details, Click Here
- There are no progressions in NEET 2020 Exam Pattern. It will be led in pen-paper mode.
- NEET Eligibility permits any applicant who has finished or showing up in class twelfth with 5 subjects (english, science and material science are compulsary) and a base score of half (for general classification) to apply.
- Admissions to restorative courses, for example, AYUSH will likewise be done based on NEET 2020 score. Understand More
- EWS Quota will be relevant in restorative confirmations through NEET 2020. Check NEET Reservation Criteria
- Result for NEET 2020 will be out by June 4, 2020.
NEET is a national level test held for MBBS/BDS affirmations after class 12. In 2019, around 15 lakh up-and-comers applied for the therapeutic test which is relied upon to rise this year. NEET is led once every year and is the most significant medicinal selection test in the nation.
NEET 2020 Exam Dates (Announced)- Download Complete Schedule
NTA has discharged NEET 2020 Schedule on its site. Here are all the significant dates:
|NEET 2020 Application Form Release Date
|December 2, 2019
|Last Date for NEET 2020 Application Submission
|December 31, 2019
|NEET Admit Card 2020 will be issued on
|March 27, 2020
|NEET 2020 Exam Date
|May 3, 2020
|NEET 2020 Result Announcement
|June 4, 2020
NEET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
As per NTA, candidates willing to appear in NEET 2020 should qualify the eligibility mentioned below.
- Age Limit – Candidates who have achieved 17 years old are qualified for this test. There is no upper age limit for NEET 2020 according to a between time request of Supreme Court.
- Instructive Qualification – Candidates who have finished or showing up in class twelfth with least 5 subjects including English, Chemistry, Physics as necessary subjects can apply. Competitors of separation learning or private understudies and the individuals who have Biology as an extra subject are likewise qualified for the test.
- Least Percentage Required – General competitors should score least half, general PwD – 45%, OBC/SC/ST – 45% and OBC/SC/ST PWD – 40%.
- Number of Attempts – There is no restriction on the quantity of endeavors for NEET 2020. Applicants can show up for the test the same number of times as they need.
NEET 2020 Application Form
NEET 2020 Application Form will be accessible at the official site from December 2 – 31, 2019. Reports and different subtleties that you have to fill the application structure are:
- Candidate’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, address, date of birth, versatile number, email id
- Aadhaar number/political decision card/visa number/ledger number/proportion card number or some other government character card number
Steps to Apply for NEET 2020
- Register for NEET 2020, and not down your login qualifications for future references.
- Fill the subtleties asked in the application structure.
- Transfer examined pictures of your photo and mark.
- Pay the enrollment expenses for NEET 2020.
- Download and print the last enlistment page.
NEET 2020 Application fee
NEET 2020 Application fee can be paid through the online mode by using net banking, credit card, or debit card.
|Fee (in INR)
|SC/ ST/ PH
NEET Application Form Correction
Candidates can make changes in their NEET 2020 Application forms using the form correction facility which shall open after the application process is over. Candidates can access their forms by logging in to their accounts at the official website of NTA. Only successfully registered candidates can avail this facility.
The details of the scanned images to be uploaded are as follows:
|10 to 100 kb
|3 to 20 kb
NEET 2020 Reservation Criteria
The 10% Economically Weaker Section reservation will be relevant in NEET 2020. To profit this booking candidates need to check themselves as EWS while filling the classification segment in NEET Application Form. The overhauled reservation criteria is referenced underneath:
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
|Scheduled Caste (SC)
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)
|Other Backward Caste (OBC)
|Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
NEET 2020 Admit Card
- Admit Cards for NEET 2020 shall be released online on March 27, 2020.
- Candidates can download their NEET Admit Cards by logging in to their accounts.
- Admit cards shall be available for only those aspirants who have registered successfully and paid the registration fees.
- Candidates should know that NEET Admit cards will not be sent to the candidates via post, and will only be available in online mode.
- Candidates can follow the given link, for the process of NEET Admit Card download.
- NEET 2020 admit card will contain details like candidate’s name, exam date, time, exam center details, candidate’s DOB etc.
NEET 2020 Exam Pattern
- NTA determines the NEET Exam Pattern with the aim of shortlisting the most deserving candidates for medical courses.
- The exam is conducted in offline mode for a 3 hour duration.
- Candidates are given a question paper, and they have to mark their responses in the provided OMR sheet.
- For an organized planning to ace the exam, candidates should be aware of the accurate pattern. NEET 2020 will be held in pen and paper mode. Exam Pattern details for the exam are tabulated below:
|Pattern and syllabus
|Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Zoology and Botany)
|Type of Questions
|Multiple Choice Questions
|Number of Questions
Physics – 45
Chemistry – 45
Biology – 90 (Zoology – 45 and Botany- 45)
4 marks for each correct answer
-1 mark for each incorrect answer
NEET 2020 Medium of Exam
NEET 2020 competitors have the alternative of looking over 2 authority dialects and 9 local dialects. The insights about accessible vehicle for NEET 2020 is arranged beneath:
English, Hindi and Urdu
All States and Cities
Andhra Pradesh and Telangana
West Bengal and Tripura
Gujarat, Daman and Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli
NEET 2020 Syllabus
NEET syllabus is divided in 3 sections – Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
Questions from the syllabus of class X – XII are asked in NEET.
Assuming that NEET syllabus shall continue on the same lines as last year, here are the details of NEET syllabus 2020:
|Syllabus for class 11
|Physics – Physical World and Measurement, Kinematics, Thermodynamics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body, Gravitation, Properties of Bulk Matter, Oscillations and Waves
|Chemistry –Structure of Atom, Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, States of Matter, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Hydrocarbons, Thermodynamics, Hydrogen, s-block elements, p-block elements, Organic Chemistry, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Environmental Chemistry
|Biology – Diversity in Living World, Human Physiology, Plant Physiology, Cell Structure and Function, Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
|Syllabus for class 12
|Physics – Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Electronic Devices, Atoms and Nuclei, Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation, Optics, Electromagnetic Waves, Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents, Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnesium
|Chemistry –Solutions, Electrochemistry, Haloalkanes and Haloarenes, General Principles, Processes of Isolation of Elements, p, d, f – block elements, coordination compounds, Surface Chemistry, Alcohols, Solid State, Phenols, and Ethers, Aldehydes, Ketones, Chemical Kinetics, and Carboxylic Acids, Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen, Biomolecules, Polymers, Chemistry in Everyday Life
|Biology – Reproduction, Ecology and Environment, Genetics and Evolution, Biotechnology and Its Application, Biology and Human Welfare
How to Prepare for NEET 2020?
- Understudies ought to be committed towards their investigations from the very beginning remembering the objective of clearing NEET 2020.
- Try not to belittle your questions, clear them with a proper way, plan notes in the classes, don’t hesitate your examinations and be sure.
- Keep up a period table and carefully tail it alongside saving some time for day by day modification.
- Applicants must experience NCERT books of Physics, Chemistry and Biology of class eleventh and twelfth as NTA pursues a similar prospectus which was stipulated by CBSE.
- They need to refresh themselves with the most recent test prospectus and example before beginning with the arrangements.
- Up-and-comers need to deal with their time circumspectly and deal with their wellbeing too.
- They need to stay away from overabundances, maintain a strategic distance from extended periods examines, and furthermore abstain from utilizing various readiness and books for planning NEET 2020.
- They should understand the same number of Mock Tests, Sample Papers, Practice Papers and earlier year question papers as could reasonably be expected, note your slip-ups and take a shot at them. Understand More
Best Books for NEET 2020
Competitors must be careful with class eleventh and twelfth NCERT books in any event twice before alluding to some other book as they are viewed as the best hotspot for NEET arrangement. Since schedule for NEET was dictated by CBSE, in this way NCERT gives you an additional edge. For further practice and to be comfortable with turned inquiries, understudies can pursue the books referenced beneath.
|The concept of Physics
|H. C. Verma
|D. C. Pandey
|R K Gupta
|O P Tandon
|Morrison and Boyd
|Biology Volume 1 and 2
NEET 2020 Sample Papers
Test papers are an absolute necessity during the arrangement of any test, the benefits of having a decent practice on test papers are as per the following:
Up-and-comers get a down to earth understanding of the test, they become very much aware about the time confinements and sorts of inquiries posed.
Applicants will undoubtedly submit botches as they for the most part center around contemplating from various sources. Checking your presentation continually ought not take a rearward sitting arrangement.
The two mainstays of a test like NEET are speed and precision. Test papers can be tremendously useful in upgrading one’s capacity in the equivalent.
Scores in test papers will assist the applicant with figuring out which systems are working and something else. Along these lines up-and-comers can be certain about their techniques in the test.
Check NEET 2020 Sample Papers
NEET Previous Year Paper Analysis
NEET 2019 was directed on May 5, 2019. The paper was for 720 imprints disseminated among 180 inquiries to be finished in the length of 3 hours. NCERT based inquiries were high in number, and according to the test takers the inquiry paper can be arranged as simple to direct as far as level of trouble. Specialists discovered 8 inquiries misty in the inquiry paper. As far as Paper Analysis, out of the considerable number of areas, Physics was said to be the hardest everything being equal, Chemistry was seen as the most effortless, while Biology could be classified as simple to direct in its trouble level.
Prof Uday Nath Mishra, Chief Academic Officer, BasicFirst remarked on NEET 2019 paper, “Out of the all out 180 inquiries, 110 inquiries were discovered simple; 45 inquiries were of moderate trouble level, though 25 inquiries were of high trouble level.” An audit of the inquiry paper is as per the following:
A few inquiries in the material science area were application based and some included dubious counts.
The numerical inquiries in the material science area were seen as intense by a large portion of the applicants.
Science area was generally on the simpler side aside from a couple of troublesome inquiries.
According to the applicants, the vast majority of the inquiries in the science paper were real and included direct simple computations, considering the ideas are clear.
The science area had some immediate inquiries from NCERT. It was likewise on the simpler side.
By and large, NEET 2019 was viewed as simpler when contrasted with NEET 2018 inquiry paper. Understand More
Escape clauses in NEET Question Paper
After the test closed on May 5, 2019. Dr. Arvind Goyal (NEET Expert) called attention to eight vague inquiries from all the 3 segments – material science, science and science.
A few addresses had more than one right answer, though some did not have a right answer by and large.
Specialists said there were three such inquiries in Chemistry, three in Biology and two in Physics.
NEET 2020 Exam Centers
- NEET applicants need to list 3 areas as their most reasonable test focuses during the hour of enlistment.
- Up-and-comers will be alloted one of their 3 decisions favored by them as their test focus.
- Subtleties like test focus, basic rules, test day and time will be referenced in NEET Admit card.
- Up-and-comers are mentioned to visit the distributed test focus once before the real test day so as to maintain a strategic distance from any very late surge and disarray.
- Up-and-comers can pick their NEET 2020 Exam focuses from the accompanying alternatives:
NEET 2020 Result
NEET 2020 Result will be discharged on June 4, 2020. Medicinal competitors who went to the test can check their outcomes on the official site of NTA.
- Before result revelation, answer keys will be discharged by NTA.
- Up-and-comers will have the option to send difficulties against the appropriate response keys on an expense of INR 1000 for every answer which might be discounted if NTA acknowledges the portrayal.
- NEET 2020 Result will be declared after cautious assessment of the appropriate response sheet of understudies.
- The outcome will be relevant for affirmations in all the restorative schools in India including AIIMS and JIPMER.
Applicants should spare a duplicate of their outcomes for future references.
NEET Tie Breaking Criteria
On the off chance that at least two up-and-comers score equivalent imprints, than the accompanying procedure of correlation will be pursued to determine the circumstance:
- Up-and-comer with higher checks in Zoology and Botany will be organized.
- Competitor with a superior score in Chemistry will be liked.
- Competitor with lesser erroneous answers will be organized.
If all else fails to if the tie still endures, applicant more seasoned in age will be liked.
NEET 2020 Cut off
NEET Cut Off 2020 will discharge alongside the test results declarations. Up-and-comers need to get least stamps to qualify the medicinal placement test. NEET Cut Off depends on different factors, for example, number of showed up-and-comers, classification of the competitor, trouble level of the test.
Andhra Pradesh and Telangana will likewise take an interest in 15% All India Quota Counseling.
NEET 2020 Cutoff imprints will be the base imprints to qualifying the status of the understudies.
|General – PH
NEET 2020 Counseling
- Guiding for NEET 2020 will start from the primary seven day stretch of July, 2020.
- Directorate General of the Health Services of the Medical Counseling Committee conducts NEET Counseling.
- 15% of All India quantity advising seats are held for focal establishments, for example, BHU, AMU, AFMC, ESI, Delhi University (DU), and Deemed Universities.
- In view of the legitimacy list, staying other directing and affirmation seats are accessible in State Medical Institutions or Colleges or Universities which adheres to guidelines gave by the State Government and specialists of Dental or Medical advising process.
- Up-and-comers have the alternative of leaving or giving up the seat assigned in the guiding procedure. Further interest in NEET Counseling will not be workable for such up-and-comers.