KEAM 2020 test will be composed by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE). KEAM is a state level test led by the Commissioner of Entrance Examination (CEE), Kerala, for inductions into the UG Engineering programs offered by different government and private schools of the state. KEAM 2020 Application Form will be accessible from February 2020. The test will be led in May 2020.
The test was at first directed for affirmation in courses of Engineering, Architecture and Medical in the schools of Kerala. Notwithstanding, since 2016, KEAM Score is utilized distinctly for entrance into building courses. With NEET turning into the national level medicinal/dental passage test, KEAM restorative test has been stopped.
- Competitors who conceived in Kerala will have the option to benefit extraordinary bookings for up-and-comers with Disabilities/Communal/Special/Persons and so forth.
- Competitor’s base age breaking point ought to be 17 years as on 31st December 2020. CheckKEAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria.
- The last date for making remedy in the subtleties will be accessible from March 2020.
- KEAM result will be distributed online on the official site.
- KEAM Cut offs will be discharged as moving in for different universities crosswise over Kerala.
- There is no passage test for confirmation in Architecture, the affirmation depends on NATA scores.
#KEAM 2019 Analysis
- Paper 1 stamped 92.11% participation with 1,15,449 applicants showing up for KEAM.
- According to the specialists and test takers the paper as tolerably troublesome.
KEAM 2020 Exam Highlights
|Exam Name||Kerala Engineering Architecture Medical Exam (KEAM)|
|Conducting Body||Commissioner for Entrance Exam, Kerala (CEE Kerala)|
|Exam Type||State Level Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Mode||Pen and Paper Based|
|Exam Duration||2 hour 30 minutes|
KEAM 2020 Exam Dates
The official notification for KEAM scheduled will be released by the official website. Candidates can check official exam dates as given below:
|Online Application Release||February 2020|
|Last date for submission of application including Fee payment||February 2020|
|Last date for receipt of printout of application along with supporting documents||March 2020|
|Admit Card Release||April 2020|
|KEAM Exam Date 2020||May 2020|
|Answer Key Publish||May 2020|
Declaration of Results
|Counselling Starts||June 2020|
KEAM 2020 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate must fulfil the Eligibility Criteria set by the authorities to appear for the exam. The detailed eligibility criteria for KEAM is given below
- Nationality:The up-and-comer must be the resident of India.
- Persons of Indian Origins (PIO) /Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) card holders can also apply for the examination.
- Age Limit: To fulfill the qualification criteria for KEAM 2020, an up-and-comer ought to be of least of 17 years old as on December 31, 2020. There is no upper age limit.
- Nativity: With the end goal of confirmation, there is made on the qualification of three kinds of classifications.
- Domicile: All competitors with the residence of Kerala are gathered as Keralites for the qualification reason. Offspring of All India Services Officers who are posted under the unit of Kerala will likewise be a piece of this gathering. In the last case, an authentication of evidence of administration for guardians in Kerala should be exhibited.
- Non – Keralite 1: Applicant living in Kerala for in any event 5 years in the investigation time of 12 years will be a piece of NK 1 classification.
- The offspring of non-Keralite guardians who have considered twelfth class will likewise be a piece of this classification, if both of the guardians is in safeguard administrations or representative of Government of India.
- Non – Keralite 2: Every one of the up-and-comers who don’t have a place with both of the over two classifications will be a piece of NK 2 class.
- Competitors having a place with this class will have the qualification to get confirmation in the building courses through administration quantity situates in self – financing schools constrained by the Government.
- Qualifying Examination: Applicants looking for confirmation in building courses more likely than not finished twelfth or proportional test from any perceived board.
- Applicant more likely than not acquired least half stamps in PCM subjects. It is important to score half checks in arithmetic separately.
- Understudies showing up in the Higher Secondary assessment are additionally qualified to apply. If, they should breeze through the assessment with the previously mentioned criteria so as to be qualified to take affirmation through KEAM 2020.
KEAM 2020 Application Form
The last date to take a printout of online application form along with supporting documents is March 2020. Registration has to be done at cee-kerala.org. Before commencing KEAM Application Form, candidates must keep the following documents handy:
- A vaild Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Filtered duplicates of Photograph, Signature and Left Hand Thumb Impression (according to the insructions).
- Class 10 mark sheet.
- Income Certificate
- Category Certificate
KEAM Application Fee
The application fee for KEAM 2020 is given in the following table:
|Engineering/Pharmacy/Both||INR 700||INR 300|
|Architecture/Medical & Allied/Both||INR 500||INR 200|
|Both||INR 900||INR 400|
KEAM 2020 Admit Card
- The concede cards for KEAM test will be downloaded through online mode from the official site.
- Up-and-comers will get the concede card in the April 2020. KEAM 2020 Admit Card will not be sent by post or some other mode.
- KEAM Hall Ticket 2020 will be downloaded by entering the application number and date of birth.
- The concede card will have data like name, move number, test focus, exam timings and instructions to be pursued.
KEAM 2020 Exam Center
- Up-and-comers has to settle on a decision of their favored KEAM 2020 exam focus while filling the application structure.
- The test focuses of KEAM 2020 are designated to competitors as per their inclinations, just if there should be an occurrence of crisis, there could be changes in the test focus assignment.
- Up-and-comers are advised finding their allotted KEAM 2020 Exam Centres a barely any days prior to the test. This would dodge delays in arriving at the test focus upon the arrival of the test.
- Competitors are required to convey their KEAM Admit Card 2020 to their allocated test focus.
- Applicants are prompted holding fast to the directions given to them at the test focuses like not conveying test related material, cell phones and so forth.
KEAM 2020 Exam Pattern
The KEAM Exam Pattern complete subtleties are given underneath:
- Papers: The assessment will comprise of two papers, for example PAPER 1 (Physics and Chemistry) and PAPER 2 (Mathematics).
- Duration: The test length will be 2½ hours for each paper.
- Mode: The assessment will be sorted out through offline mode.
- Type of Questions: In the assessment, absolute 120 various decision inquiries will be posed.
- Marks: The question paper will be of 480 marks.
- Marking Scheme: For the right answer, four marks will be dispensed to the applicants.
- Negative Marking: For the wrong answer, one mark will be deducted.
|Papers||Subjects||Number of Questions||Time Allotted|
|PAPER 1||Physics & Chemistry||120||2½ hours|
|PAPER 2||Mathematics||120||2½ hours|
Note: Candidates applying for admission to B.Pharm Course will have to write Paper-I (Physics & Chemistry) of the Engineering Entrance Examination.
KEAM 2020 Syllabus
Keam Syllabus is prescribed by the CEE Kerala. The level of the examination is of 10+2 or equivalent level exam. The detailed syllabus is listed below.
|Mathematics||Algebra, Logarithms, Matrices, Trigonometry, Coordinate Geometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Theory of Calculus, Application of Calculus, Permutation and combination, Statistics and Probability.|
|Physics||Introduction and Measurement, description of motion in one dimension, description of motion in two and three dimensions, laws of motion, work, energy and power, heat and thermodynamics, motion of system of particles and rigid body rotation, gravitation, mechanics of solids and fluids, oscillations, waves, electrostatics, current electricity, magnetic effect of current and magnetism, electromagnetic induction and alternating current, optics, dual nature of matter and radiations, atomic nucleus, solids and semiconductor devices|
|Chemistry||Basic concepts and atomic structure, bonding and molecular structure, states of matter, periodic properties of elements and hydrogen, thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium, solutions, redox reactions and electrochemistry, chemical kinetics, surface chemistry, stereochemistry, Organic Chemistry, basic principles, purification and characterization of organic compounds, hydrocarbons, organic reaction mechanism, polymers and biomolecules, environmental chemistry and chemistry in everyday life|
KEAM Results 2020
- KEAM Result is published in the form of rank lists.
- The rank list includes Application number, Name of the candidate, Marks obtained in each subject, Normalised score, Entrance exam score and Rank.
- KEAM rank lists for Engineering, Architecture, B.Pharm, MBBS/BDS, Medical & Allied (except MBBS/BDS/BAMS) and Ayurveda will be published separately.
- The results will be available on the website “cee-kerala.org” and on other websites to be notified by the CEE.
Steps to Check KEAM Results 2020
- Visit the official website of KEAM 2020 i.e. cee-kerala.org.
- Enter Roll No. and DOB/ Password and submit
- Check your KEAM 2020 Results and download your Rank card.
KEAM 2020 Counselling Process
The counselling process for KEAM 2020 will begin after the declaration of result. Post-release of merit list, allotment of seats in various courses and college will commence.
- Candidates who make it to the merit list have to register for the counselling session online.
- Candidates without internet access need to register at various facilitation centers mentioned in the information prospectus.
- Details like the course and college preferences, have to be filled while registering for KEAM 2020 Counselling.
- CEE will conduct subsequent counselling sessions till all the seats are filled.
Note:After the verification of documents and allotment of seats, candidates have to submit the admission fee to confirm their seats. If a candidate fails to remit fee/join the college, they will not be eligible for any further allotment in any stream.
KEAM 2020 Seat Allotment
KEAM seat allotment process will begin after June 2020 with the counselling process. The seat will be allotted through Centralized Admission Process (CAP). KEAM Allotment of Seats will depend upon the following factors:
- Availability of seats
- Merit list and preferences selected by the candidates out of available combinations
- CEE Kerala will subsequently release lists of allotted seats till the total seats are filled.
KEAM 2020 FAQs
Ques. Can I fill the KEAM Application form offline?
Ans. No, you can only fill the KEAM Application form online from at the CEE Kerala website before February 2020.
Ques. What is the process of filing KEAM Application Form?
Ans. First you have to register yourself at candidate’s log in page. After successful registration, upload images, fill the details in application form and make the fee payment. After completing the online application form, take the print out of KEAM Application Form and send it with the supporting documents to CEE.
Ques. I forgot to save my Application Number at the time of registration process. What can I do?
Ans. You can get your Application Number from the official website. Click on the tab ‘Forget Application Number’ on the home page. Enter the required details like name, date of birth, password and security code. Application Number will be displayed on the screen.
Ques. How can I retrieve my logging password?
Ans. You can use the link ‘Forgot Password’ to create a new password. You will require Application Number, date of birth and email ID to create a new password.
Ques. Is it necessary to have email ID and Mobile Number?
Ans. Email ID and Mobile Number are required at the time of registration process. Once the email ID and Mobile number get registered they cannot be altered.
Ques. I am not able to upload my scanned images. What should I do?
Ans. The scanned images should be uploaded according to the prescribed specifications, the required specifications are mentioned in the following table:
|Documents to be Uploaded||Specifications|
|Photograph||The colour passport size photograph should be recent. File Size: 10KB to 30KB File Dimension: 150 pixels x 200 pixels File Format: JPG/JPEG Format|
|Signature||The signature should have been done on a plain white sheet. File Size: 10KB to 30KB File Dimension: 150 pixels x 100 pixels File Format: JPG/JPEG Format|
|Left Thumb Impression||File Size: 10KB to 30KB File Dimension: 150 pixels x 100 pixels File Format: JPG/JPEG Format|
Ques. How to make KEAM Application Fee payment?
Ans. Candidates can make application fee payment either through Credit Card/Debit card/ Net Banking or e-challan. The e-challan has to be paid at all the Head and sub Post Offices in Kerala or selected branches listed by CEE.
Ques. Can I change the selected course after the submission of Application Form?
Ans. No, once the form is submitted no changes are allowed in the form.
Ques. Are the Income certificates made in other states valid?
Ans. Only the competent revenue authority in Kerala alone will be accepted.
Ques. I belong to general category. Do I have to submit the income certificate?
Ans. It is necessary for the candidates who need to avail fee concession/ scholarship based on income certificate.
Ques. Village officer denied providing the Income and Community certificate in the prescribed format of KEAM. Instead, an Income Certificate in e-district format was given. Will the authority accept it?
Ans. The e-district format certificates are also acceptable. Candidates will also have to provide certificate number and security code with the certificates while applying for KEAM.
Ques. What documents have to be submitted for – Scouts & Guides, Sports, NCC Cadets?
Ans. Candidates have to submit the following documents:
- Scouts & Guides: Copy of Rashtrapathi Guide Certificate signed by the President of India.
- Sports Quota: A photocopy of the filled application form has to be submitted to the Secretary, Kerala State Sport Council, Thiruvananthapuram – 695001
- NCC Cadets: A photocopy of the filled application form has to be submitted to the Deputy Director-General, NCC (Kerala), PB No.2212, Thiruvananthapuram-695010 through the respective NCC Unit Officers where the candidates have been enrolled as cadets.
Ques. While filling the Application form its showing ‘Session Time Out’? How to resolve the problem?
Ans. The specified time when the user does not work in the application form is called session timeout. Candidates have to log in again and avoid it again you should click on ‘Save’ button frequently after filling information to save the data.
Ques. For what factors my Application Form can get rejected?
Ans. Given below are the reasons for which KEAM Application form can be rejected:
- If the affixed photograph in the application form is different from the uploaded photograph.
- If the affixed photograph in the printed Application Form is not duly attested by the Head of the Institute where he/she last studied.
- If the uploaded documents are not clear or not as per the required specifications.
- If the print out of the application form and other documents reach after the last date specified.
Ques. How will I get to know whether my application Form has reached CEE office?
Ans. Visit the official website and click on ‘Application Status’ on the homepage. When the application will be received by CEE office then the status will change to ‘Received by CEE’. Candidates will also receive Application status on the registered mobile number.
Ques. How will I get to know about the KEAM Application Fee Payment status?
Ans. After the successful Application fee payment, candidates will be taken back to the portal where the ‘payment’ tab will be turned green after which print out can be taken.
Ques. I am not able to print the Application form even after the application fee payment. What should I do?
Ans. Option for ‘Print Application’ will be available at the homepage only after the successful fee payment.
Ques. What will be the application fee, if I choose Dubai as KEAM Exam Center?
Ans. For Dubai as exam center, you have to remit INR 12000 via online mode only.
Ques. What is the procedure to claim SC/ST reservation?
Ans. Candidates seeking reservation under SC/ST category need to send a caste or a community certificate from the concerned Tahsildar in the specified performa along with the Application form.
Ques. I belong to socially and educationally backward class. How can I claim for reservation?
Ans. You have to submit an original Non-Creamy Layer certificate with the KEAM Application form.
Ques. What does OCI/PIO stand for?
Ans. OCI is Overseas Citizen of India and PIO is the short form of Persons of Indian Origin.
Ques. What is the required age limit for KEAM?
Ans. Candidates must have completed 17 years of age as on December 31, 2020. There is no upper age limit for KEAM 2020.