KLEE – Kerala Law Entrance Examination
KLEE 2019, otherwise called Kerala Law Entrance Examination 2019, is a law selection test led by Commissioner of Entrance Examination. KLEE is led for those applicants who wish to get entrance into the five-year coordinated L.L.B, multi year L.L.B, and LL.M programs offered by law universities in Kerala.
Applicants showing up for particular projects under the domain of KLEE 2019 should seek 1295 seats in multi year L.L.B, 625 seats in multi year L.L.B, and 136 seats for L.L.M programs.
KLEE 2019 Result
CEE, Thiruvananthapuram, has declared KLEE result 2019 on the web.
- KLEE multi year L.L.B result 2019 was discharged on June 22, 2019.
- KLEE multi year L.L.B result 2019 was discharged on June 22, 2019.
- KLEE L.L.M result 2019 was declared alongside the rank rundown which turned out on March 16, 2019.
The most effective method to Download KLEE 2019 Result.
KLEE 2019 Important Dates
KLEE L.L.B 5 year (Session 2019)
Past Dates and Events
22 Jun, 2019
Result | Mode: Online
10 Jun, 2019 – 14 Jun, 2019
Answer Key – Submission of Objections against provisional answer key | Mode: Online
10 Jun, 2019
Answer Key – Provisional | Mode: Online
08 Jun, 2019
Exam | Mode: Online
03 Jun, 2019
Admit Card – Download | Mode: Online
01 Jun, 2019
Admit Card – Release | Mode: Online
29 Apr, 2019 – 14 May, 2019
Application | Mode: Online
29 Apr, 2019
Advertisement | Mode: Online
KLEE 2019 Eligibility Criteria
KLEE L.L.B multi year Eligibility Criteria
CEE Thiruvananthapuram has discharged KLEE five-year coordinated L.L.B qualification criteria 2019 on April 29, 2019. The qualification criteria makes reference to instructive capabilities and age limit which a KLEE multi year L.L.B applicant must satisfy to be regarded qualified for the course. For a point by point knowledge into KLEE multi year L.L.B 2019 qualification criteria, read beneath.
- Up-and-comers ought to have cleared HSC assessment of Board of HSC training, Kerala or equal tests perceived by Kerala Universities with at least 45% as total (for the general class), 42% (for the SEBC competitors), 40% (for the SC/ST classification.)
- Applicants must be of least seventeen years old to be regarded reasonable for KLEE multi year L.L.B program.
- According to the request for Supreme Court of India, there is no upper age utmost to show up for the test.
- Competitors ought to be Indian residents.
- KLEE L.L.B multi year Eligibility Criteria
CEE, Thiruvananthapuram, has reported KLEE multi year LL.B qualification criteria 2019. Applicants can check the normal qualification criteria to check on the off chance that they are qualified for the test. For a point by point understanding into the qualification criteria for KLEE multi year LL.B 2019, read underneath.
KLEE Three Year LL.B 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The up-and-comer probably moved on from any staff of any college which is perceived by Universities of Kerala.
He/she ought to have breezed through the four year college education test with 45% as least total, if from the general classification. In the event that from SEBC classification, the base total is 42%. For SC/ST classification, the total is 40%. Adjusting isn’t allowed.
Up-and-comers who have gotten first degree authentications through separation and correspondence training will likewise be viewed as qualified for inductions into the KLEE multi year LL.B.
Up-and-comers yet to show up/have showed up for the passing assessments in 2019 will likewise be viewed as qualified for KLEE multi year LL.B. In any case, their qualification will be affirmed just when they outfit a temporary authentication/declaration of degree and imprint sheets of qualifying assessment on the affirmation day.
The qualification criteria of KLEE multi year LL.B 2019 recommends no age limit for the test. Up-and-comers of all ages can show up for KLEE multi year LL.B.
Applicants ready to show up for KLEE multi year LL.B ought to be residents of India.
KLEE L.L.M Eligibility Criteria
CEE, Thiruvananthapuram, had declared the KLEE L.L.M qualification criteria 2019 on February 21, 2019. The qualification criteria expresses the instructive capabilities and age limit that an up-and-comer must satisfy to be viewed as qualified to sit for KLEE L.L.M 2019. For a point by point knowledge into the qualification criteria of KLEE L.L.M 2019, read beneath.
KLEE L.L.M 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate must have graduated from any faculty of any university which is recognised by Universities of Kerala.
- He/she should have passed the bachelor’s degree exam with 45% as minimum aggregate, if from the general category. If from SEBC category, the minimum aggregate is 42%. For SC/ ST category, the aggregate is 40%. Rounding off is not permitted.
- Candidates who have obtained first degree certificates through distance and correspondence education will also be considered eligible for admissions into the KLEE three year LL.B.
- Candidates yet to appear/ have appeared for the qualifying examinations in 2019 will also be considered eligible for KLEE three year LL.B. However, their eligibility will be confirmed only when they furnish a provisional certificate/ certificate of degree and mark sheets of qualifying examination on the admission day.
- There is no upper age for contender to show up for the passage test.
- Up-and-comers showing up for KLEE L.L.M for 2019 ought to be Indian residents of Kerala starting point.
KLEE 2019 Application Process
CEE, Thiruvananthapuram, will be releasing KLEE 2019 application form online.
- KLEE five year L.L.B application form 2019 was released in online mode on April 29. The last date of the application form had been extended to May 14, 2019. The application process was earlier scheduled to close on May 8, 2019.
- KLEE three year L.L.B application form 2019 was released on May 2, 2019. The last day to fill application form had been extended up to May 16. The earlier deadline for application was May 12, 2019.
- Submission of KLEE L.L.M application form 2019 had started on February 21, 2019.
How to Fill KLEE Application Form 2019
- KLEE 2019 candidates can refer to the following steps to fill in the application form.
- Candidates had to click on the official link to start filling in the application form.
- Upon clicking on the link, candidates would fill in the required details along with a strong password to register themselves and get an ‘application number’.
- Next, candidates had to fill in all the important details in the application form of KLEE 2019. They must fill correct details on the form to avoid any hassles or rejection of admission at later stages. Also, candidates are advised to click on the ‘save’ button from time-to-time, so that they do not lose out on a major chunk of data due to any unforeseen glitch while filling the form
- After filling in and checking if all the details entered are correct, candidates had to click on the link named ‘final submission’.
Candidates can pay fees against the application form of KLEE 2019 through online mode with the help of two gateways – a) online payment b) e-challan. Following is the fee breakup for all courses.
KLEE Application Form 2019 – Fee structure
KLEE Five Year L.L.B
KLEE Three Year L.L.B
Competitors can pursue the recorded strides to pay the application charges.
- Applicants ready to continue with charge installment through online installment can utilize credit/platinum card.
- Applicants who wish to make their installment with the assistance of e-challan will initially need to take a printout of E-challan by tapping on the connection named ‘print e-challan’.
- Competitors can visit any of the head and sub present workplaces in Kerala on make the installment in real money. They should present the e-challan with the imperative money in the mail station counter.
- Up-and-comers must not neglect to gather the counterfoil of e-challan from the mail station official.
- Upon fruitful installment, up-and-comer will see that the ‘Take care of Application Bill’ has turned green.
- In the event that the installment tab has not turned green significantly after installment, competitors must educate the mail station authorities.
Transferring of Photograph and Signature
Up-and-comers will likewise need to transfer their photos, marks, and archives in the application structure.
Printing the Application
- In the wake of finishing the above advances, up-and-comers should tap on the connection named ‘print application’.
- Applicants must hold the print out and delicate duplicate of the finished application type of KLEE 2019 till the hour of confirmation for further references.
KLEE L.L.B multi year Application Details
Method of Application : Online
Method of Payment : Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
|SC, ST||Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 325|
|OBC, General||Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 650|
KLEE L.L.M Application Details
Mode of Application : Online
Mode of Payment : Net Banking | Credit Card | Debit Card | Other
|OBC, General||Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 800|
|SC, ST||Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 400|
KLEE 2019 Syllabus
KLEE L.L.B 5 year Syllabus
|Aptitude for legal studies|
KLEE L.L.M Syllabus
|Law of crimes|
|Law of contracts|
|Public international law|
|Law of property|
|Interpretation of statutes|
|Law of torts|
KLEE 2019 Preparation Tips
Applicants can pursue the underneath referenced KLEE 2019 arrangement tips.
- Right off the bat, up-and-comers are carefully encouraged to experience KLEE 2019 test example of the concerned course to get a thought of the inquiry paper structure, schedule, and stamping plan.
- They should likewise take unique note of the points which are to be canvassed in KLEE. Applicants must set up those subjects altogether.
- Applicants are encouraged to not leave their readiness for KLEE 2019 for the last minute. They should study and practice the subjects consistently and center more around those regions which the competitors think they need solid grasp on.